PLEASE add more props qnd circiuts to rooms 2.0

Please add more props and circuits to room 2.0 also please let us spawn in inventions becasuse if im making a game in 2.0 i would like to be able to spawn in inventions

you can spawn inventions in rooms 2.0 but if they have somthing that cant be in 2.0 rooms the invention wont spawn with that

Props likely will not be added to rooms 2.0. However you can still add props with RecRoom studio.

Yeah i know you can use props with studio but the thing is you need RR+ and have to be like a big creator to use it and im not RR+ or a big creator + plenty more requirements ya know
And i dont feal like paying a sub subscription for something that give like next to no features +i will never use it for anything else

And i dont feal like paying a sub subscription for something that give like next to no features +i will never use it for anything else

RR+ is what allows us to cashout/use studio which I would consider to be pretty valid features (#notsponsored)

You don’t need to be a big creator to use studio. The requirements aren’t particularly high anymore. Eitherway, if you want to use props, you’ll have to make do with using rooms 1.0

I genuinely feel like earnings being restricted to RR+ is like putting rewards behind a brick wall. It’s forcing you to purchase the subscription before you can get any rewards – and that’s limiting the amount of rewards/commerce for creators.

AFAIK you can make purchasables without RR+ but you won’t be able to receive pending tokens until getting RR+ and iirc you have 2 weeks to buy RR+ to receive them. So you can actually buy RR+ and get guaranteed prizes @Crogzyy

Yes i mean like its just scamming if i originally knew i wouldnt be able to make money for spending months on. End building stuff i work so hard on i wouldnt have done it

The only way I know that you can make paid consumables without RR+ is when you get someone else to do it for you.