Permissions tab

Can we disable or alter the setting that allows you to look at room permissions? It’s crazy how you can have Co Owner and not be able to see permissions! You literally have to make a ticket to remove yourself. Why not just make the setting where you can NOT change any permissions but you can still view them and remove yourself. On the part where you can view what permissions do what is something I could care less for, hide it for all I care, just all me to remove myself. Its not ethical at all or reasonable. If the owner wants to hide permissions fine who cares let it be you cant see permissions or edit the, but at least allow me to click on the tab and remove myself from the permission I have.

3 Likes

This annoys me too. I still have a lot of co’s on cancelled projects, and I can’t just remove myself from them.

2 Likes

I also feel like we should be able to “only view roles applied to me” , even if you’re not a staff member in the current room. It’s been nice to not have people know when I server mute them, or them not know they’ve been server muted, but it also would have been nice to see what roles were automatically applied to myself upon room entry/player joined of someone else’s room where I’m not a staff member.

Something like this I have to disagree one you shouldn’t care what role is applied to you unless its breaking CCOC somehow. And if its annoying you play another game because that’s how the owner made it to be.

1 Like

I respect your opinion, but there’s a lot of room owners who don’t know everything about the room settings or about auto assigned roles, and there’s been times where a DJ role has been applied to everyone by accident, or mod role, and overall it would help me help them, help me :sweat_smile:

I’ve made some footnotes on this other post asking for exactly this as well.

I really would appreciate this as a feature!

3 Likes