Link button Object Board (Link Button V2)

Added an Object Board to the Link Button in order to modify the content of a Link Button with circuits.

For example, this could allow you to have just one Link Button in a room, and modify it as you want.

This would require adding the chips: Invention Constant / Club Constant / Player Constant.

Similar: New Chip “Go To : Profile/Club/Invention

I dont want it to be a button again i think it should just be a circuit board because if i wanted to have a button then i would make one but ive wanted to put a link to a club onto a interaction volume for awhile now
It would also work for alot of other things like the touch pad or the trigger volume
Great suggestion btw i like thw pictures

1 Like

New Chip “Go To : Profile/Club/Invention :wink:

This would be neat, however this sounds like a rooms 1.0 component, since rooms 2.0 seems to really be evolving around making things from scratch with circuits (which I don’t mind).

This has given me the idea that if we want to “link” things in rooms 2.0 and have some sort of way to display a club like in rooms 1.0 it would be much better to retrieve clubs, rooms or portfolio’s images rather than having a component for that.

This way creators can design around the image using RecRoom objects and RRS instead of having to stick to the showcase poster in rooms 1.0. I think I’ll make a post about this as a feature request to rooms 2.0.

2 Likes