Can't spawn Inventions

What device/platform are you having the problem on?

PC

Were you alone or with other players?

Alone

How often does the issue occur?

5/5

Room Name

^LastnamesR2.0Testing

Subroom Name

home

Description

Invention spawning” Thanks to Afeela’s post for making me test this! If you spawn an invention with over 9.0+ ink the room will crash on you and sent you back to dorm! How it works is if you try to spawn the invention or force spawn it by backing out of the menu it will start to lag like crazy and send you back to your dorm room! As of right now It does not affect other players in the room as I do not know if it does when the player who spawned it or everyone/close to the spawn or player! Here is a Google slide for video proof R2.0 Bug #1 - Google Slides :+1:

1 Like

I had the same issue

Ye, this bug happened to me too, i am not sure if this happens with rooms 2.0 inventions too, but when trying to convert a rooms 1.0 invention with over 9% ink it crashes the person spawning it. Adding to that i have tested this with one of my friends we found another bug, sometimes when you spawn rooms 1.0 inventions with over 9% ink with other players in the room it will crash others but won’t appear/spawn on the person’s who spawned it device/screen.

1 Like

And more on the topic of inventions, i’m not sure on why this happens, but if you spawn a rooms 1.0 invention in a room 2.0 room that has a lot of shapes in 1 container (meaning they were all merged before), it will cause massive fps drops for the person who spawned until the the invention is deleted. And by this i mean not just while spawning the invention, but even after keeping it there for a while and saving the room and rejoining. However for other ppl who haven’t spawned the invention, but have been in the room and seen it being spawned, or joined after don’t get affected by it (by the huge fps drop).

1 Like